So I had a dentist apt this and found out I now have to wear a night guard. She said I'm grinding at night when I'm not aware and prolly during the day but I stop myself.
I kno grinding is not something new to me as I did it in college as a side affect from my ADD drugs, but I didn't kno I was still doing it. doesn't surprise me with all this drama, responsibility surrounding me lately.
Now I've been watching my habits closely and ya know I grind all the frickin time! Its soothing...so I opt'ed out of the 500$ night guard from the dentist and bought a 2fer at target. I wore it today at the time when I knew I would grind the most...oh my wow its amazing!
I'm interested to see how I sleep with it and if I notice a change when i wake up...I might have an update in the near future!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment