Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday gifts

If you have to ask for a birthday present even after your birthday then your not deserving of any present.

A present is suppose to a gift from someone's heart they r not suppose to feel obligated to give u a material item.

Well wishes from a happy heart in acknowledge of celebrating the day you came into the world should be MORE than enough for you to know someone cares. I mean they cared enough to do at least that so be grateful.

I don't understand people who question why they don't get gifts and I am speechless at those who have the audacity to verbalize to another human why they didn't receive a "gift" from them.

How about you be grateful ur a live another year. Surrounded by friends and family in good health? I guess that's just to much to ask.

Makes me wonder how much you value the things that don't have a price tag...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment