Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love a word that comes and goes

Sitting here listening to love songs, old and new and I started thinking about love. Then I read some scriptures on love and I've come to the conclusion I've never known love romantically.

I'm in so many weddings, I'm surrounded by others who know the feeling or have known that feeling but I can't say I've ever experienced it. Don't kno if its good or bad but its just the thing that's stagnant there.

Trying to remain happy for everyone moving on experiencing life but its hard to truly be happy for others experiencing a feeling uve never known so don't really comprehend. Especially when u see others tress over stuff that is surrounding their moments of moving on in love that just seem dumb and petty.

I guess I just put on that smile of happiness for others, and keep pushing. Its just kinda hard continually telling myself ill kno that feeling one day, but what if that's feeling I'm not here to know? What if its not on my journey in my greater purpose in this lifetime.

Oh well ill get over it, and move on to the next thought while others continue to take for granted their moments of knowing love and celebrating love by worrying about what others will and won't do.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment